Long Travel Illuminated Pushbutton Switch Has Either Momentary or Latching Designs
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $1.9|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PLC
- Feature: Flat
- Type: Composite
- Structure: Power Built-in Type
- Kind: Single-pole on-off Switch
- Detection Method: Retro-reflective Mode
- Certification: SGS, ISO9001
- Height: 23mm
- Life Cycles: 1000000 Min
- Transport Package: Customized Packaging.
- Origin: Hong Kong
- Protection: Normal
- Application: Electronics, Industrial, Commercial, Audio/Video Products
- Number of Switch: Single Control Switch
- Usage: Control Button, Start Button, Limit Button, Reset Button, Check Button, Playback Switch, Disconnector, Change-over Switch, Control Switch
- Contact Type: Type a Contact
- Brand: Lve
- Cap Size: 12mm*12mm&15mm*15mm&17.4mm*17.4mm
- Travel: 4.5mm
- Trademark: LVE
- Specification: RoHS Certificate
- HS Code: 320526160
Two colors available
Many cap dimension and laser etching options,
We can insert symbol film between the cap and diffuser
Momentary type, lock type with LED
36v DC, 0.2a
PLC series offers a complete switch solution for all broadcast panel needs, including home keys and the custom rectangular switch/cap assembly.
Distinct, long total travel of .177" (4.5mm) for PLC-A or shorter stroke of .138" (3.5mm) for PLC-B.
Available with red/green bicolor LED and custom RGB LEDs. The RGB LED full color spectrum in a switch package provides unlimited color combinations.
Specially designed snap-in standoff for simple and secure PC board mounting and alignment.
Unique actuation guide gives positive indication of circuit transfer as well as smooth and silent operation. (Patent pending).
Choices of tactile, nontactile or tactile/audible actuation.
Compact design with height of .906" (23.0mm) from PC board to top of cap. (Same height as IS series programmable SmartSwitchTM.) Flat, sculptured or home key square caps in three common sizes for design flexibility in audio/video applications.
Twin contacts with gold plating assure high reliability and long life of 5,000,000 operations minimum.
Epoxy sealed terminals to lock out flux, dust, and other contaminants, plus standard PCB spacing of .100" (2.54mm).